The Society of International Rudimental Drummers is a non-profit organization founded in 2018 in Paris by Drummers from 15 countries.
SIRD is a global movement to:
- Share knowledge and innovation in Rudimental Drumming globally
- Provide a forum for the exchange of information on Rudimental Drumming
- Educate and Coach young talent
- Officially represent Rudimental Drumming and act as an ambassador to support the needs and the progress of its chapters
- Organize and promote events and gatherings for the group
- Build a library to protect the knowledge and literature on rudimental drumming for today and future generations
- The Members of the Society are dedicated to rudimental drumming and representing their Chapters.
- This individuals are Experts on rudimental Drumming and committed to the Values and Vision of the Society.
- To be a member You have to be invited and accepted by the chapters.
The Assembly is part of the Symposium and defines the Organization and Strategies of the Society. The Members of the Society are the Chapters.
The countries are organized in Chapters. They are represented by Members of the Society. Their role is to the Symposium and Events.
- Person, Friends and related Organizations, Companies who supporting and sponsoring the Society.
- They are invited to the Events and Workshops.
The symposium is a global forum for rudimental drumming.